Saturday, September 10, 2005

DIRECTING THE INNER UNIVERSE

"TEACHERS WHO OFFER YOU THE ULTIMATE ANSWERS DO NOT POSSESS THE ULTIMATE ANSWERS, FOR IF THEY DID, THEY WOULD KNOW THAT THE ULTIMATE ANSWERS CANNOT BE GIVEN, THEY CAN ONLY BE RECEIVED."
- From Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

"Many of my friends have asked what it is I am doing here in Peru. The following is my best attempt at an explanation. The spirit world and its workings are very simple but very difficult to explain from the perspective of the 3-D world.

The simple explanation is that I am expanding my mind and enlarging my soul/spirit by connecting to the world of spirit that is in all things. From the day I was born I have been connecting to the spirit world only I did not always see or understand it. But now I see clearly how my whole life experience has lead me to this moment. Now more than ever I know, without a doubt that everything happens for a reason. Our spirit self knows what it needs to do but only when we listen to it and have the courage to follow it, does it reveal itself in all of its beauty, magic and mystery. Each and every one of us have all this power within us but we have been conditioned from birth not to listen to the voice within. It is the conditioning that keeps us trapped and on the treadmill running endlessly pursuing outside gratification when really if we stopped, sat quietly preferably in Nature and listened we would hear the voice that tells us we are strong, powerful, beautiful, and a part of the oneness of all. In doing so our lives would change so drastically and so perfectly that we would wonder what took us so long to figure it out. Once a person has expanded the mind to accept all things and enlarged the soul to encompass all things, everything is simple, clear and easy. The balance and the beauty of all things are there to see, feel, and know. It is also there for us to use and command. I do not use the word command in the sense of ordering the Universe to do our biding but rather in the sense of asking with authority. The catch is that it cannot be taught or gleamed from outsides sources it only comes from within. All that anyone outside of yourself can do is guide you to ways of looking within. The rest is up to you. Also it must be used for the higher purpose and the good of all humanity, otherwise we unleash a monster. It is this monster that we have already unleashed into the world. It is now time for all of us to work and refocus our energies on manifesting the beauty and power of the soul purpose for all of humanity."


Love and Blessings,
Wawa Quilla